ITIL V4 Foundation Training
ITIL Foundation is a foundational certification of ITIL. It ensures that everyone is aware of the ITIL service lifecycle’s core components, definitions, and terminologies. The Foundation level course teaches you how to use a Service Value System to look at IT Service Management in a different way (SVS). It includes details on lifecycle phases, procedures, and their effect on service management practices. It provides learners with an understanding of the ITIL 4 service management system and introduces readers to the management of modern IT enabled services.
ITIL Foundation teaches practitioners the common language and core principles of ITIL and discusses the evolution of service management.
ITIL Foundation teaches practitioners the common vocabulary and core principles of ITIL and discusses how service management has evolved as a result of the introduction of new technologies. This course teaches professionals how to apply ITIL 4 guidance to their own and their company’s work.
WHICH PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Those in the IT sector looking for IT Service Management training and an understanding of how to add value to a company’s bottom line
- Those who need to know the basics of the ITIL system
- Those interested in learning how ITIL can be used to improve IT service management.
- All who want to boost their ITIL V3 awareness and certification
- IT practitioners and those who serve in an ITIL-adopted organization
- ITIL trained professionals who want to brush up on their skills
- Individuals who are only starting out in the field of service management
- Individuals with a good interface with service delivery who work in other areas of IT, such as digital, product, and creation
- ITSM Administrators, both present and prospective
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- Service management as a practice
- ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes, functions, and roles
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
Unit 1: Introduction to Service Management and ITIL
Unit 2: Key Concepts of Service Management
Unit 3: Four Dimensions of Service Management
Unit 4: ITIL Service Value System
Unit 5: ITIL Management Practices
WHAT IS ITIL?
ITIL is a best-practice framework for IT service management that is widely accepted (ITSM). It is used by the majority of companies and practitioners around the world as a platform to help them transform and expand their businesses. ITIL is mapped in ISO 20000 Part 11, which recognizes how ITIL can be used to meet the ISO 20000 certification requirements. This is the first time ISO has approved such a mapping to be used in its specifications. ITIL’s best practices for ITSM are backed up by a certification program. It allows ITIL practitioners to show their ability to adapt the structure to meet their unique requirements.
- Understanding the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
- Lessons: 5
- Prerequisites: No
Configuring NFS, Branch Cache
Viewing file access permissions
Configuring tiered storage
Extending and shrinking partitions