IFRS Course in Dubai
IFRS Course in Dubai | IFRS Training in Dubai Overview
The IFRS Course in Dubai or International Financial Reporting Standards is a single set of high-quality global accounting and sustainability disclosure standards issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) that determine how accounting events should be reported in your business’s financial statements. IFRS aims to make financial statements consistent, comparable, and transparent across the world. Learnovate Training Institute’s IFRS Certification Course in Dubai will help you build the knowledge needed in International Financial Reporting Standards for success in today’s global business world. Learnovate’s IFRS Training in Dubai is aimed at finance and accounting professionals who wish to gain skills in reporting under IFRS and become certified Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) professionals.
Why is the IFRS Course Important?
IFRS Accounting Standards sets out how a company prepares its financial statements. IFRS Standards bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. The IFRS Standards foster trust, growth, and long-term financial stability in the global economy. Therefore, if you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, then you must take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
Why Should You Get IFRS Certification Course?
The IFRS Certification will give you the skills in international financial accounting and reporting to compete in today’s global business environment. Having expert knowledge in IFRS will distinguish you among other accounting and finance professionals and expand your career opportunities globally. Getting an IFRS Certification will help you to:
- Start a career as a finance manager
- Get opportunities to work with some of the top organizations.
- Get attractive salary packages.
- Improve your chances of a promotion or getting a better position.
- Start a successful career in the financial education industry
IFRS Course Outcomes and Professional Benefits
- Easier IFRS Migration-Trained and professional IFRS experts can establish their consultancies to help companies migrate to IFRS.
- Gain Universal Acceptability-Having knowledge in these universal standards will open your doors across the globe as over 120 countries have given a green signal to IFRS in their accounting boundaries.
- Improve Your Significance-Application of the IFRS standards is complicated and time-consuming. Therefore, it underlines the significance of IFRS professionals across financial companies.
- Always In-Demand-Continuous amendments to the IFRS standards by regulators are creating a need for IFRS professionals with a thorough understanding of these standards.
- Create A Sense Of Trust-IFRS standards can create trust in the minds of investors from other countries that your financial statements comply with globally accepted accounting standards.
- Expand Business Beyond Boundaries-Applying the IFRS Standards in the business financial area can bring in profits to the economy through the increased expansion of its international business.
- World-Wide Opportunities -It offers accounting professionals more opportunities in any part of the world if the same accounting practices prevail across the globe.
- More Capital In-Flow-IFRS Standards encourage global investors to invest, leading to more foreign capital flows to the country.
To enroll in Learnovate’s IFRS Course in Dubai, you must be qualified with any of :
- Two years of relevant accounting experience and a degree.
- Two years of relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Three years of relevant accounting experience
IFRS Certification Career Path & Opportunities
Finance is an exciting sector with changes happening at a rapid pace across the world. If you are in accountancy, IFRS reporting skills become mandatory to find employment because every company needs people skilled in IFRS and the employment demand will increase in the next 5 years. If you acquire IFRS certification, you will have a growth spurt in your career. Let us look at the various job roles and career paths of an IFRS Certified professional.
|Job Role||Years Of Experience||Salary Per Year|
|Finance Specialist||1-2||AED 64,900|
|IFRS Specialist||3-5||AED 2,96870|
|IFRS Advisor||3-7||AED 1,80,000|
|IFRS Accounting Manager||3-5||AED 1,80,000|
|IFRS Manager||5-10||AED 4,50,000|
|Senior Manager Reporting Policies & IFRS||3-5||AED 207,300|
INDUSTRIES LOOKING FOR IFRS CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS
- Banking and Insurance
- Non-banking Financial Companies
- Advisory Companies
- Finance Education
COMPANIES LOOKING FOR IFRS CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS IN DUBAI
- Options Group
- Ernst & Young
- The Emirates Group
- FGF Management Services
- Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- ARDENT Advisory and Accounting, LLC
IFRS Course Syllabus
|2. Asset Accounting||
|6. Group Accounting||
|7. Other Areas||
|8. Financial Instruments||
|9. Practical sessions||
Choose from the best training option to suit your needs
|Live Virtual Training||
|Customized Corporate Training||
How To Get IFRS Certified?- Follow These Three Steps To Get Your IFRS Certification
Doing business internationally is a standard practice making IFRS more important for accountants, independent external auditors and other finance professionals to have a solid understanding of this core competency. Over 125 countries either require or permit the use of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Learnovate Training Institute can help you get a grounding in the IFRS and to distinguish yourself as a proficient IFRS professional in this a complex area. Here is all you need to get started:
- Get Professional IFRS Training
- Apply For IFRS Certification Exam
- Become A Certified IFRS Professional
Why Choose Learnovate for the IFRS Course in Dubai?
The IFRS Certificate Program by Learnovate is a comprehensive program developed to provide a grounding in IFRS and help you distinguish yourself as a professional who is proficient in IFRS. Learnovate Training Institute has designed the IFRS Certification Course for finance and accunting professionals who wish to gain skills in reporting under IFRS and become certified ACCA professionals. Our IFRS Online Course will provide CPAs and accounting professionals with the training, knowledge and practical guidance needed to use IFRS.
Our trained and certified professional trainers are dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession. We ensure that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession have access to the educational materials, products, and services. We are committed to making professional learning accessible to all. Getting certified under our International Financial Reporting Standards Training programme, you will gain:
- In-depth understanding of the principles and rules of IFRS.
- Knowledge of the specific requirements of IFRS for the recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure of elements of financial statements.
- Skills in preparing financial statements under IFRS, including consolidated financial statements.
- Experience in forming professional judgement on the practical application of IFRS.
- In-depth training on the new revenue and leasing standards (IFRS 15 and IFRS 16) with industry-specific illustrations.
- An internationally recognised ACCA DipIFR Certificate or CertIFR Certificate.
Our International Financial Reporting Standards Training Program will help build the knowledge you need in International Financial Reporting Standards for success in today’s global business world. Our IFRS classes aim to help you develop international accounting standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. We believe those who take the IFRS Training course and apply for IFRS will enjoy expanded career opportunities as the momentum to either permit or require IFRS spreads around the world.
Gain grounding knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and apply for the IFRS Certification Exam. Learnovate Training Institute provides you with an IFRS Course in Dubai to help you:
- Gain the skills in international financial accounting and reporting.
- Prepare for the Diploma in IFRS Certification exam conducted by ACCA
- Understand, apply, and explain fundamental concepts and principles of IFRS
- To compete effectively in today’s global business environment.
- Develop knowledge and skills in applying International Financial Reporting Standards.
- BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO SESSION and Contact us
- Prerequisites: No