Advance EXCEL Training
Overview of Advance EXCEL Training Course
This specialized Microsoft Excel instructional training classes will teach you how to fully use Excel’s superior features in any interpretation. By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of Advanced Excel, including how to use PivotTables to provide details about data in a list, and how to manipulate and investigate complex data using advanced features such as worksheets, work with controls, and dashboards. Advanced Excel Classes in Dubai are available at Edoxi training institute in Dubai for those who are interested in taking this course.
This course contains a variety of diagrams as well as exercises that take place in a workshop setting. At our training center, the course is led by highly qualified Microsoft Excel coaches with several years of hands-on experience. In addition to the useful tips we have, you will undoubtedly learn a lot about Excel.
This software will teach you how to do things like perform calculations, manipulate worksheet data, format worksheet material, work with charts and sheets, change chart choices, work with multiple worksheets, set up and prepare printing details, and more.
What You’ll Learn
- Master Microsoft Excel from a Beginner to an Advanced Level
- Build a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel’s fundamentals.
- Become familiar with the most commonly used Excel functions in the Office.
- Make the most of Microsoft Excel’s full potential by automating repetitive tasks with macros and VBA.
- Keep massive Excel data sets in a list or table.
- Master one of the most common tools, PivotTables, to produce interactive reports.
- Impress your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas using IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, and other functions.
- Access to a Professional Excel Trainer with over ten years of experience
- An Overview of the Excel 2016 Interface
- Using Templates and Workbooks
- Advanced Formulas and Functions in Excel
- Multiple Sorting & Advanced Filter Functions
- Common Text and Numeric Functions
- Working with Cells, Sheets and Workbooks
- Working with Conditions
- Naming Cell Ranges and Miscellaneous Functions
- Look Up Functions: (Lookup, Vlookup, Hlookup,
- Tips and Tricks for Advanced Visualizations In
- Waterfall Chart In Excel 2016
- Data Management Features
- Protecting a Worksheet and Setting Permissions
- Data Management and Analysis Tools in Excel
- Working with Dates and Times
- Highlight Rows Based on a Cell Value in Excel
- Forecast with scenarios using what-if analysis
- Creating Formulas for Financial Applications
- Loan calculation in Excel
- Getting Data from Other Programs
- Automating Activities by Using Macros
- Build Interactive Excel Dashboards
- Implementation of Power Pivot
- Advanced Reports and Data Visualizations Using power pivot and power view.
- Prerequisites: No