Digital Marketing Training
Overview of Digital Marketing Course
This Digital Marketing Training Program provides a detailed understanding about Digital Marketing concepts, strategies and implementation, including planning a website, website promotion, email and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing.
This course has been designed for those who want to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that they can implement immediately upon return to the office.
Who needs the Digital Marketing course?
SEO training, Google Adwords Training, Social Media Training, Email Marketing Training, Google Analytics Training are gaining their significance in the recent past as the landscape of Marketing is changing. Our Digital Marketing Course addresses what is needed in the market.Entrepreneurs, business owners, bloggers, YouTubers, social media fans
- Website owners who want to increase web traffic, conversions, and sales
- Business owners who want to use digital marketing (social media, content marketing, YouTube, and many other strategies) to grow their business
- Anyone wanting to do your own marketing – and not waste money
Are You A Non-Technical Person Without Programming Skills, But Still Want To Pursue A Career In IT?
Digital Marketing is the right course for you. It doesn’t need any programming skills, as familiarity with the internet is sufficient to master the concepts to pursue a successful career. A few months of dedicated efforts will ensure a rewarding career in the space of IT. The demand for Digital Marketing professionals is exceeding the supply and this void is creating ample job opportunities for non-technical graduates. We help you crack a job by doing the handholding from training to placement.
Module 1 – World Of Marketing
- Intro To Marketing
- Types Of Marketing
- History of Marketing
- Why Marketing
- Case Studies Of Branding
Module 2 – Digital Marketing Intro
- Intro To Digital Marketing
- Modules Of Digital Marketing
- Why Digital Marketing Buzz
- Opportunities In India & Growth Projection
Module 3 – Planning Digital Marketing Campaign
- What is Business Objective
- Role Of Business Objective In Digital Marketing
- Use Cases Of Business Objective
Module 4 – Masterclass On Content Writing
- Basic Guidelines Of Article Writing
- Difference Between Article Writing & Website Content Writing
- 3 Assignments On Article Writing
Module 5 – Graphic Designing
- Impact Of Graphics In Digital World
- Understanding The Working Of Canva
- Logo Design
- 5 Hands On Assignments On Canva
- Creating Various Graphic Designs For Various Digital Platforms
Module 6 – Internal Framework Of Internet – Part 1
- What Is A Domain
- Types Of Domains
- Historical Importance Of Domains
- Existing Domain Name Usage Scenario
Module 7 – Internal Framework Of Internet – Part 2
- Domain Name Server
- What is Hosting Space
- Types of Hosting Spaces
- What Is an IP address ?
- Internal FrameWork Of Internet- Flow Diagram
Module 8 – Basic Terminology Of Digital Marketing
- What Is Keyword
- Types Of Keywords
- What Is Website
- Types of Websites
- Nomenclature Of Digital Marketing – Snippets, SERP, Key Metrics DA,PA,LPS etc..
Module 9 – Keyword Research
- What is keyword Research ?
- Guidelines Of Parameter Selection Of Keyword Research
- Tools Used For Keyword Research
- Live Exercise : Keyword Research On Various Tools
Module 10 – Website Building – Part 1
- Purchasing A Domain
- Purchasing A Hosting Space Website WireFrame/ SILO Structure
- Website Wireframe/ SILO structure
- Basics of Website Building
- Why A Content Management System ( CMS )
- Prerequisites: No