Video Editing Training
Overview of Video Editing Course
For today’s companies, using videos for content has become a major business practice. If you master the video editing training course, making a video is no longer difficult. For those who are seriously involved, Skill Riser training institute offers the best Video Editing training in Dubai. We inspire students by assisting them in developing advanced video editing skills. Marketing your goods or services should be done professionally, with particular attention paid to the video, which can only be achieved if you are a professional video editor. Our certified professionals will quickly turn you into an expert in this field by teaching you how to take Video Editing Classes in Dubai.
Learning to edit will help you improve your abilities. With his amazing skills, a video editor will work for a corporation and make a lot of money. When video editors are conserving the comic judgment of the video, removing any unwanted or stroppy pauses, and composites the audio and video into one cohesive interpretation, they must and should take into account the thought and courtesy durations.
- Have a firm grasp on the IT behind video production.
- Acquire solid understanding of the editing and arranging process.
- Understand the basic principles of design, layout and composition.
- Learn the principles of animation and the animation process.
- Acquire a solid understanding of color, visual language and grading.
- Understand the compositing process with solid techniques.
- Familiarize yourself with the audio editing process.
- Learn to manage assets and stay organized for collaboration.
- Learn how to publish for various platforms and medians.
- Learn batch processing and automation techniques.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Enthusiasts willing to make a career in video production.
- Digital marketing professionals can greatly benefit by learning how to produce their own digital content and videos.
- This foundations course is great for those interested in getting into animation and motion as this will provide them a solid foundation.
- Bloggers & VBloggers interested in producing their own content.
- Video professionals who wish to expand their scope of work with VFX.
- People of various careers who wish to take their presentation skills to the next level.
- Musicians willing to produce their own music videos.
- Home hobbyists and enthusiasts.
- Overview of video editing
- Production Guidelines
- Delivery Guidelines
- Computer Security
- Workflow and Workspace
- Monitoring Assets
- Effects and Transition
- Exporting Media
- Organizing the Media
- Edit Audio Resources
- Post-Production Guidelines
- Importing Footage
- Create and Manage Projects
- Prerequisites: No